I have been tagged by Amy S. And since my brain is currently flipping between two WIPS, I'll take the time to fill this one out and flip it back to Bunny.
List five bookish things on your desk:
1. Bent, by Sean Michael. What can I say? I've added some BDSM to my M/M pile and this one is one I've been meaning to read.
2. Diamond In The Rough, by Diana Palmer. Guilty secret: I LOVE Diana Palmer.
3. Sesame Street's Animal Alphabet. What? I've been meaning to read it with M. *blushes*
4. Immortal Danger by Cynthia Eden. One of many books I picked up at RT that I've been meaning to read.
5. The Spells Bible: The Definitive Guide to Charms and Enchantments, by Ann-Marie Gallagher. Did I mention I just finished working on a wizard? I picked this guide up just for that series and never read it. It got buried under post-it notes. Sigh.
List five non-bookish things on your desk:
1. The remote. Hey, I like my TV.
2. Post-It Notes. Because that's the only way I can keep track of stuff other than the stuff they bury.
3. A pen. Otherwise the sticky notes would just be... sticky.
4. A sample packet of Singulair. M. was diagnosed with allergies, and that was the medicine he was given.
5. Bedazzle Nail Art. I like butterflies on my toenails. Not one word.
Tag at least five people to do the same:
And here is where I have problems. I can think of a couple people, but not sure I can tag five of them. But...
1. Jambrea Jo Jones, author of Runaway Man. Hey, Jambi!
2. Bob Roman, aspiring author in the sci-fi genre. I've read his first book, and it rocks. Bob, don't hurt me. I still need your input into my genetic dragon shifter space cowboy story. (And doesn't THAT make your brain hurt?)
3. Moira Rogers/Bree, author of Sanctuary Lost. I bet she has chocolate on her desk. I don't have chocolate on my desk. My kids stole it.
4. TA Chase, one of my favorite M/M authors. Wonder what's on his desk?
5. Aaand... drawing a blank on anyone else who might do this. AH! Keith Melton, author of Blood Vice! Not sure if he has a blog, but hey! At least I thought of someone, right?
Hey, Amy? Tag-Back!
Now off to work on my WIP...
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." Ron White
"So let me get this straight. You want me to kill the little guys, kill the big guys, crowd control those I can't, buff the team, debuff the boss, keep myself alive, AND keep you alive, all while waving a stick and dressed in a towel?" - Anonymous Role Playing Gamer
"I think that statue over there is a statement on modern life. The statement is, "Well, shit." - Varric, Dragon Age II
"Why is it all claws and guns? Can't we piss off a fuzzy planet? Still dangerous, but hey. Bunnies." - Joker, Mass Effect
"Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?" - Dilbert
"Aim at the high mark and you will hit it. No, not the first time, not the second time and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting for only practice will make you perfect. Finally you'll hit the bull's-eye of success." - Annie Oakley
"It is only when you fall that you learn whether you can fly." - Flemeth, aka The Witch of the Wilds, Dragon Age 2
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.'” - George Carlin
"I hear there's a wild bridge tournament down the street. And you know Bridge. It's a lot like sex. If you don't have a great partner, you'd better have a good hand." Barry Weiss, Storage Wars
"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." - Marcus Cole, Babylon 5, "A Late Delivery From Avalon"
"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
“If you think you can or think you cannot, you are correct.” - Henry Ford