|I pay for extra storage, but I can now work from any computer in the house whenever I want.|
3. Don't eat all the food or drink all the bottled water before the hurricane arrives. Seriously. I hate grocery shopping the day before a hurricane hits.
4. Make sure you take a shower. Use that stuff that doesn't make your body smell. (I needed to remind my boys of this one, especially that last part.)
5. MAKE COFFEE. Lots. Like, freeze some of it, because the other stuff that makes my body go is made in an electrical appliance called a coffee maker, and if the power goes out... well. It won't be pretty.
|Only 45 cups? Not sure that'll be enough.|
7. Explain to the cat that he doesn't need to swipe at the dog because she's in my lap. I've got this one, thanks. By the way, did you mean to get me too?
8. Ignore the cat when he ignores you and your question. And your bleeding hand.
9. Watch the Weather Channel obsessively for days, even when you don't understand what they're saying.
|What the hell does 941mb actually mean? Stronger winds? I get that when I feed Dusty bean burritos.|